TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We do not wish you to have to read through pages of small print, however you are encouraged to read the terms and conditions below prior to paying for your subscription. You agree to accept the following terms and conditions as part of your purchase of a subscription to access the website resources and agree to visit this page regularly to keep yourself up to date with any subsequent changes or additions which may be made to the terms and conditions of use of the resources.
In particular, you must acknowledge that you will not divulge your username and password to anyone not entitled to access the resources on the website under the terms and conditions of your subscription. This may include, although not exclusively, sharing the username and password details with other schools, colleges or institutions which would normally have to purchase their own subscription or posting the username and password information on publicly accessible web pages or documents available on the internet. Breach of this condition could lead to the suspension or canceling of the agreement you are entering into as part of the terms and conditions of the usage of
1) Material from may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way, except for your own use as a teacher and that of your pupils within your own educational establishment. No part of this website may be downloaded and/or stored on a server, home computer, laptop, palmtop (PDA), tablet, handheld device or similar.
2) You are entitled to print as many copies of the printable resources made available for download as you wish. However, you are not entitled to resell or republish any printable resource or any other resource for financial gain. All uses of printable resources are restricted to within the purchasing institution.
3) Any other use of the resources requires the prior written permission of We Teach MFL.
4) You may adapt or alter any of the material contained on the We Teach MFL website for use in your own classes. This material must not be shared or published for sale.
5) If you purchase a subscription as a private individual, a "individual subscription", you will only be permitted to access and use the site yourself. You will not be allowed to share your password with other people. Failure to respect this important aspect of the single individual licence may lead to suspension of your subscription.
6) The subscription fee is valid for 12 months from the date your initial subscription is paid. You will be sent a reminder during the month before your registration expires inviting you to renew your subscription.
7) You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of any third party.
8) If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
9) The resources available on the website are intended to compliment instruction received at an educational establishment or via sessions given by a private MFL tutor and do not carry any guarantee as to their influence on any grade achieved in any type of test, assessment or examination. No claim is made, or implied, by the author of the website resources as to any outcome in any test, assessment or examination after using the resources on the website.
10) The resources on the website do not constitute a "stand alone" language-learning course and should not be viewed as such. The resources are intended for use to support teachers and learners with material already introduced previously in an educational establishment.
11) By subscribing once to the resources of this website, you agree to all terms and conditions applicable to the use of such resources for every subsequent year that you choose to resubscribe.
Use of the We Teach M website and its resources constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, from your first visit to this site.